• $600m are invested in academic research in quebec every year.
• BRCA 1 and 2 genes for breast and ovarian cancer risk identification…
• medical castration with GnRH agonists for the treatment of prostate cancer…
• in vitro maturation of ovocytes for better in vitro fertilisation…
• DNA-based rapid bacterial diagnosis for faster treatment…
…Ground-breaking discoveries, made right here in Quebec.
1 Westmount Square, Suite 800
Fill in this form if you are interested in working with AmorChem.
For questions, please contact us.
Name of researcher
(give a brief description of the project for which you are seeking funding)
Novelty and Unmet medical need
(describe in what way this particular project addresses an unanswered question,
from a scientific and medical point of view)
Current stage of the project
(append articles or give a brief description of the most recent work accomplished)
Use of proceeds
(briefly list the next steps you anticipate)
Market you are addressing
IP situation and contact person at your institution's tech transfer office
or société de valorisation